RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
Identity: INMOVE IT SOLUTIONS, SLU (also the provider)
Postal address: Carrer d’Alguersuari I Pascual, 17-19, Local 1, 08203 SABADELL, (Barcelona)
INMOVE IT SOLUTIONS, SLU, as responsible for the Website, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD) regarding the protection of natural persons in terms of the processing of personal data and to the free circulation of these data and other regulations in force regarding the protection of personal data, and by Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), informs you that it has implemented the necessary security measures, of a technical and organizational nature, to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered.
PURPOSE OF TREATMENT
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
- – Carry out the necessary commercial and administrative procedures with the users of the web;
- – Send commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, in the event that the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications electronically by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER;
- – Respond to queries and/or provide information required by the User;
- – Carry out the provision of services and/or products contracted or subscribed by the User
- – Use your data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to obtain your opinion about the service provided and,
- – The data of clients and/or suppliers will be processed, within the contractual relationship that binds them to the person in charge, in compliance with the administrative, fiscal, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation.
You can revoke your consent at any time by sending a letter with the subject “Low” to email@example.com.
In accordance with the LSSICE, INMOVE IT SOLUTIONS, SLU does not carry out SPAM practices, therefore, it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in all the communications that you will receive from the provider, the user has the possibility of canceling his express consent to receive our communications.
We will not treat your personal data for any other purpose than those described except by legal obligation or judicial requirement.
CONSERVATION OF YOUR DATA
Your data will be kept for the duration of the commercial relationship with us or you exercise your right of cancellation or opposition, or limitation of treatment. However, we will keep certain personal identification and traffic data for a maximum period of 2 years in the event that it is required by the Judges and Courts or to initiate internal actions derived from the improper use of the website.
You will not be subject to decisions based on automated processing that have effects on your data.
LEGITIMATION OF TREATMENT
The legal basis for data processing is your consent granted to carry out the purposes described above, which will be requested at the time of marking the corresponding box when collecting your data.
Failure to provide the requested personal data or failure to accept this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe, register or receive information about the Provider’s products and services.
In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of the administrative, fiscal, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation will be the prior existence of the commercial relationship established between the parties. . In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of the administrative, fiscal, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation will be the prior existence of the commercial relationship established between the parties. .
Any communication sent will be incorporated into the information systems of INMOVE IT SOLUTIONS, SLU By accepting these conditions, terms and policies, the User expressly consents to INMOVE IT SOLUTIONS, SLU carrying out the following activities and/or actions, unless the User indicate otherwise:
The sending of commercial and/or promotional communications by any authorized means informing Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and other information about the services and products related to the activity.
In the event that the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications electronically by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER, the sending of said communications by electronic means informing the Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and other information about the services and products of INMOVE IT SOLUTIONS, SLU equal or similar to those that were initially contracted or of interest by the User.
The conservation of the data during the periods established in the applicable provisions.
OFFICIAL MEANS OF TREATMENT
The user is informed that the means enabled by the company to communicate with clients and others affected are the corporate telephone, company mobile telephones and corporate email.
If you send personal information through a means of communication other than those indicated in this section, the COMPANY will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures provided by the means in question.
RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENTS OR TRANSFERS
INMOVE IT SOLUTIONS, SLU does not carry out any transfer or communication of data unless there is a reasonable need to comply with a legal procedure, legal obligation or prior obtaining the user’s consent.
Nor will international transfers of your personal data be made without your prior consent, without prejudice to being able to block or cancel your account if there may be indications of the commission of a crime by the user. The information provided will be only that available to the provider at this time.
INMOVE IT SOLUTIONS, SLU will not transfer the data collected to third parties unless there is a reasonable need to comply with a legal procedure, legal obligation or prior obtaining the user’s consent.
The information that you provide us both through this website and through the application will be hosted on the servers of INMOVE IT SOLUTIONS, SLU, located in the company’s own CPD located at the head office.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PERSONS
As an interested user, you can request the exercise of the following rights before INMOVE IT SOLUTIONS, SLU by submitting a letter to the postal address of the heading or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating as Subject: “LOPD, EXERCISE RIGHTS” , and attaching a photocopy of your DNI or any similar means in law, as indicated by law.
- Right of access: allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data subject to treatment.
- Right of rectification or deletion: allows you to correct errors and modify the data that turns out to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of cancellation: allows data that turns out to be inadequate or excessive to be deleted.
- Right of opposition: right of the interested party not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease it.
- Limitation of treatment: entails the marking of the personal data stored, in order to limit its future treatment.
- Data portability: facilitation of the data subject to treatment to the interested party, so that he or she can transmit them to another person in charge, without impediments.
- Right not to be the subject of automated individual decisions (including profiling): right not to be the subject of a decision based on automated processing that produces effects or significantly affects.
As a user, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of the treatment carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
You also have the right to file a claim with the control authority if you consider that your rights may have been violated in relation to the protection of your data (agpd.es).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
The data collected by the person in charge are the following:
- – Those that users provide through the different services offered on the website
- – Those included in the different forms provided on the website
The refusal to provide the mandatory data will mean the impossibility of meeting the specific request in question. You state that the information and data you provide us are accurate, current and truthful. We ask that, in case of modification, communicate it immediately so that the information in treatment is updated at all times and does not contain errors.
We inform you that INMOVE IT SOLUTIONS, SLU may have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers on the social networks (and/or carry out any link or connection action through the social networks) of the official pages of INMOVE IT SOLUTIONS, SLU will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user.
INMOVE IT SOLUTIONS, SLU will process your data for the purpose of correctly managing your presence on the social network, informing you of the provider’s activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the Social Networks allow.
The publication of content is prohibited:
– That they are allegedly illegal by national, community or international regulations or that they carry out activities that are allegedly illegal or contravene the principles of good faith.
– That violate the fundamental rights of people, lack courtesy on the network, annoy or may generate negative opinions in our users or third parties and in general whatever the content that INMOVE IT SOLUTIONS, SLU considers inappropriate.
– And in general that contravene the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of private life, consumer protection and intellectual and industrial property rights.
Likewise, INMOVE IT SOLUTIONS, SLU reserves the power to withdraw, without prior notice from the website or the corporate social network, those contents that are considered inappropriate.
Communications sent through social networks will be incorporated into a file owned by INMOVE IT SOLUTIONS, SLU, which may send you information of interest.
In any case, if you send personal information through the social network, INMOVE IT SOLUTIONS, SLU will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures applicable to this platform, and the user must consult the corresponding particular conditions of the network in question.
The data you provide us will be treated confidentially. The Provider has adopted all the technical and organizational measures and all the levels of protection necessary to guarantee the security in the treatment of the data and to avoid its alteration, loss, theft, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the state of the technology and nature of the stored data. Likewise, it is also guaranteed that the treatment and registration in files, programs, systems or equipment, premises and centers comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established in current regulations.
INMOVE IT SOLUTIONS, SLU reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence.
For all purposes, the relations between INMOVE IT SOLUTIONS, SLU and the Users of its telematic services, present on this Website, are subject to the Spanish legislation and jurisdiction to which the parties expressly submit, being competent for the resolution of all conflicts arising from or related to its use the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona.